Visiting Horn-Bad Meinberg
Visitors can enjoy all that Horn-Bad Meinberg has to offer including its parks. In Horn-Bad Meinberg, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Paderborn (PAD-Paderborn - Lippstadt), 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hannover (HAJ), 51.2 mi (82.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Horn-Bad Meinberg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Externsteine. In the area, you'll also find Adlerwarte Berlebeck and Detmold Open-air Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Horn-Bad Meinberg. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ringhotel Waldhotel Bärenstein - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Best Western Vitalhotel zum Stern - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Horn-Bad Meinberg
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Horn-Bad Meinberg Station or Leopoldstal Station. Horn-Bad Meinberg may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Horn-Bad Meinberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Horn-Bad Meinberg is 0.94 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F