Visitors can enjoy all that Huntington has to offer including its museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Huntington
As you plan your vacation to Huntington, it might be difficult to find accommodations in the heart of the city, but there are 32 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Rustic Ranch - Boating. Hiking. Hunting Nearby. Family & Pet Friendly is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the center of Huntington. Guests staying at this farm stay in Huntington can enjoy access to a game room and an in-room kitchen.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario is 38.4 mi (61.8 km) from central Huntington. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ontario can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Baker City is located 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the heart of Huntington. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Baker City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Huntington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Huntington gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F