Visitors to Ontario are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, baseball games, and entertainment choices.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Ontario
- The closest major airport is in Boise, ID (BOI), 52.5 mi (84.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ontario
The picturesque setting of Ontario State Park and Beck-Kiwanis Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Four Rivers Cultural Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ontario. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ontario - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sleep Inn Ontario - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ontario
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Ontario gets about 9.37 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F