Visitors can enjoy all that Hyvinkaa has to offer including the hockey games, museums, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Hyvinkaa
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hyvinkaa
Places to visit in the larger region include Riihimaki City Museum, Riihimaki Art Museum, and Kytaja Golf. In the area, you'll also find Finnish Glass Museum and Ainola.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Hyvinkaa. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sveitsi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Scandic Hyvinkää - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Hyvinkaa
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hyvinkaa Station. Hyvinkaa might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Hyvinkaa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Hyvinkaa gets about 27.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F