Visitors can enjoy all that Tuusula has to offer including the restaurants, coffeehouses, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and museums. Seurasaari Open Air Museum, Finlandia Hall, and National Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 769 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuusula
A favorite place to visit in the city is Halosenniemi Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Seurasaari Open Air Museum and Finlandia Hall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tuusula. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Krapi Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Majatalo Onnela - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gustavelund Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include National Museum, 19.9 mi/32 km from the heart of the city, and Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, which is 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away.
Dressing for Tuusula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.13 inches of rain falls on Tuusula each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F