Visitors can enjoy all that Jarvenpaa has to offer including the restaurants, lakeside setting, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights in the area include Ateneum Art Museum, Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, and Helsinki Cathedral.
- You'll find 770 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Helsinki
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jarvenpaa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ainola. In the area, you'll also find Halosenniemi Museum and Sipoonkorpi National Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Jarvenpaa. This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Scandic Järvenpää - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Getting Around Jarvenpaa
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Jarvenpaa Station. Jarvenpaa might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Jarvenpaa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Jarvenpaa gets about 27.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F