Visiting Ida Grove
Visitors can enjoy all that Ida Grove has to offer including the lakeside setting, churches, and golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Storm Lake
- The closest major airport is in Sioux City, IA (SUX-Sioux Gateway), 46.5 mi (74.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ida Grove
A couple of favorite places to visit are Ida Grove City Park and Ida Grove Country Club. Additionally, you'll find Holstein Country Club in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Ida Grove - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ida Grove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Ida Grove gets about 34.06 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F