Visiting Sac City
Those traveling to Sac City are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sac City
Black Hawk State Park is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sac City, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- King's Pointe Waterpark Resort is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Sac City. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Storm Lake can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Storm Lake is located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the heart of Sac City. This 2-star hotel in Storm Lake features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Quality Inn is 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from central Sac City. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Storm Lake can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sac City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Sac City gets about 34.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 11°F