Find Hotels in Inglis, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 15, 2020
Visitors to Inglis are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and jazz scene. A top sight in the area is Cedar Key Museum State Park.
- You'll find 157 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Crystal River
- The closest major airport is in Ocala, FL (OCF-Ocala Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gainesville, FL (GNV-Gainesville Regional), 45.4 mi (73.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Inglis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Waccasassa Bay Preserve State Park. Additionally, you'll find Cedar Key Museum State Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Inglis. Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Withlacoochee Motel - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Inglis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- About 1.97 inches of rain falls on Inglis each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 48°F