Find Hotels in Isla
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Isla has to offer including the seaside and spas. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Palacio de la Magdalena, Gran Casino del Sardinero, and Santander Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in Isla
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bay of Biscay. In the area, you'll also find Palacio de la Magdalena and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
In Isla, there are 107 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Astuy - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Isla Bella - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Olimpo - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a nightclub.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Santander Cathedral, located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Isla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Isla each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F