Visitors can enjoy all that Santona has to offer including the mountain views, beaches, and monuments. Top sights around the area include Palacio de la Magdalena and Gran Casino del Sardinero.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Santona
- The closest major airport is in Santander (SDR), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bilbao (BIO), 29.2 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santona
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mount Buciero, Santona Beach, and Berria Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Almirante Luis Carrero Blanco and Marshes of Santoña, Victoria and Joyel Natural Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Santona. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Alojamiento Miramar is located in the heart of Santona. Guests who stay at this 1-star pension in Santona can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Apartment in Santoña, Cantabria 103299 by MO Rentals is located in central Santona. Located in Santona, this 2.5-star hostal accommodation features free WiFi and digital TV.
- Hotel Juan De La Cosa is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Santona features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Palacio de la Magdalena, located 16 mi (25.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Gran Casino del Sardinero, which is 16.8 mi (27 km) away.
Dressing for Santona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Santona each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F