Travelers to Itapeva will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 88 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Itapeva
Places to visit in the larger region include Lobo Guara Peak, Guara Wolf's Peak, and Cachoeira do Salto Park. You'll also find Espaco Adelia and Orchid Garden in the area.
As you plan your trip to Itapeva, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 88 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Pousada Varanda das Colinas is located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Itapeva. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star pousada in Monte Verde can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Hotel Meissner-Hof is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the center of Itapeva. This 3-star hotel in Monte Verde features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Saint Michel is 15 mi (24.2 km) from central Itapeva. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Monte Verde can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Itapeva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 56°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Itapeva each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 53°F