- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of La Tourelle
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free Airport Shuttle
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Fireplace King (Sunrise View/Balcony/Jetted Tub)
About this area
Located in Ithaca, La Tourelle is near the airport and on a lake. Puddledockers and EcoVillage at Ithaca are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Ithaca Commons and Ithaca Farmers Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Butterfield Stadium or Robert J. Kane Sports Complex. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding, downhill skiing, and golfing.Visit our Ithaca travel guide
- Buttermilk Falls State Park - 2 min drive
- Ithaca College - 2 min drive
- State Theatre of Ithaca - 7 min drive
- Kitchen Theater - 8 min drive
- Ithaca Beer Company - 14 min drive
- Ithaca, NY (ITH-Tompkins Regional) - 17 min drive
- Bistro at La Tourelle — 1 min walk
- John Thomas Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- John Thomas Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Dolce Delights - 9 min walk
- Sunset Grill - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 12.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a unique hotel experience. The wine/distillery dinner event held on Valentine's Day was exquisite. Food,service and ambiance was charming and luxurious. The happy hour in the lobby bar gave guests a chance to mingle in a very warm environment. Hotel room was spacious and the grounds are beautiful.