Visitors can enjoy all that Ixmiquilpan has to offer including the theme park, parks, and monuments. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ixmiquilpan
Favorite places to visit in the city include La Diana Cazadora Statue, Te-Pathé, and EcoAlberto Park. You'll also find EcoAlberto Water Park and Xoxafi Caves in the area.
As you book your getaway to Ixmiquilpan, you may not find the ideal place to stay in the heart of the city, but here are lodging choices in the area.
- Departamentos Villa Del Sol is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the center of Ixmiquilpan. This 3-star apartment in Ixmiquilpan features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- Quinta Rivera is located 24.8 mi (39.8 km) from the heart of Ixmiquilpan. This 2.5-star hotel in Actopan features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking.
Dressing for Ixmiquilpan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Average annual rainfall for Ixmiquilpan is 42.44 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 46°F