When you think of a brand-new city, you probably see yourself wandering around the city center, gazing up at the marvellous settings or the monuments wherever you look. However, there's one thing you have been prepared for in particular: Jack Benny Center for the Arts. You have wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and now is the moment to get there.
Jack Benny Center for the Arts Accommodation
Hotels near Jack Benny Center for the Arts
So, you're off to Jack Benny Center for the Arts?
It is in Waukegan, which is about 35 miles away from the well-frequented city of Chicago.
Why drag the kids halfway across town when you can stay 6 miles away from Jack Benny Center for the Arts at one of 24 possible hotels? You'll be able to find what you need at the Residence Inn by Marriott Waukegan/Gurnee and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago Waukegan/Gurnee.
For the budget-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably-priced accommodation options not too far away. The Country Inn And Suites Zion and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waukegan are a few of the most popular places.
If you enjoy traveling in comfort, you might like to look into staying at one of the upmarket hotels. Vacationers who stay at the Courtyard Chicago Waukegan Gurnee or the Illinois Beach Resort and Conference Center will experience only the finest in comfort and amenities.
Refuel, think about the day's activities and fill yourself with a scrumptious dinner at TR's Front Row On Greenwood (219 West Greenwood Avenue, Waukegan). This restaurant is merely 0.2 miles from Jack Benny Center for the Arts.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Jack Benny Center for the Arts, there is plenty more to experience:
- Travelers wanting to see some local art, some live music or to get hands-on in an art program, check out the up and coming events at Visual Arts Center.
- See if there's a chance to try watersports, or just take a stroll at Waukegan Harbor.
- The creative plays and live productions on show at Genesee Theater are entertaining representations of the local culture.
- Test your swing and see if you can sneak in a few birdies at Bonnie Brook Golf Course.
- You and your family will always find some sort of entertainment at Waukegan SportsPark, so take a look at the facility's gig and events guide to figure out which shows or concerts are occurring during your time in the area.
Rooms in Chicago from Expedia supply everything you need, so you can certainly find sites near Jack Benny Center for the Arts you'll appreciate. Lots of guests decide on Chicago for a noteworthy getaway, so you will not be by yourself. Need help making a decision? You'll get all the inside info you're searching for. You'll roam boldly when reservation time arrives, too: numerous guests would recommend their Chicago hotel to an acquaintance.
- "Tidy, neat, and prepared to welcome you" is how Chicago hotel rooms operate.
- The staff at hotels near Jack Benny Center for the Arts provide awesome service as you might anticipate near such a lovely monument.
- From families with children to couples, we have soothing rooms for all types.
We see your desired place in your future with our big list of hotels near Jack Benny Center for the Arts.
Fascinating Chicago Facts and Figures
There are still more activities to do in Chicago once you've crossed Jack Benny Center for the Arts off your list.
- To truly investigate each sight the area has to provide, go over all the pursuits near Chicago.
- Find an endearing market to buy some fashion items and polish off an enticing snack of the local foods.
- After some time spent on its ample action, you'll also see Chicago knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and greet more than a few new photo opportunities. Planning a trip to Chicago is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Jack Benny Center for the Arts. Book today!