Visitors can enjoy all that Jesmond has to offer including its mountain views. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jesmond
The picturesque setting of Mount Bowman and Marble Range Provincial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Jesmond Peak and Big Bar Lake Provincial Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Jesmond, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options nearby.
- Round-Up Motel is located 18.4 mi (29.5 km) from the heart of Jesmond. This 2-star motel in Clinton features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
- Meadow Lake Guest Ranch is 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the center of Jesmond. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star vacation home in Clinton can enjoy access to free parking and an in-room kitchen.
- Cariboo Lodge is 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from central Jesmond. This 2.5-star motel in Clinton features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Jesmond
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Jesmond each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 71°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F