Find Hotels in Pavilion
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Pavilion are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pavilion
Places to visit in the larger region include Marble Canyon Provincial Park, Pavilion Mountain, and Downing Provincial Park. In the area, you'll also find Xwisten Experience Tours and Edge Hills Provincial Park.
As you plan your trip to Pavilion, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can choose from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Victoria is 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from central Pavilion. This 2-star hotel in Lillooet features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Hotel DeOro is 14 mi (22.6 km) from the center of Pavilion. This 2-star hotel in Lillooet features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Canadas Best Value Inn-Mile 0 is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Pavilion. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Lillooet can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pavilion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 13°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Pavilion each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F