Visitors to Jiutepec are sure to enjoy the gardens and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. Around the area, top sights include Palace of Cortes Museum, Robert Brady Museum, and Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Jiutepec
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jiutepec
A favorite place to visit in the city is Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl. In the area, you'll also find Palace of Cortes Museum and Robert Brady Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Jiutepec. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel & Spa Hacienda de Cortes - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Mision del Sol Resort and Spa - Adults Only - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- Camino Real Sumiya - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its clean rooms and overall condition.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Archaeological Monuments Zone of Xochicalco, 9.8 mi/15.8 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Jiutepec
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jiutepec is 14.17 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F