When you consider your next getaway, you might see yourself ambling through downtown, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. Still, Jordan-Hare Stadium is one draw you're especially anticipating. For years, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and right now is the time to mark it finished.
Where to Stay Nearby Jordan-Hare Stadium
Hotels near Jordan-Hare Stadium
From the grandstands, the view of the surrounding crowd at Jordan-Hare Stadium is quite remarkable. A large event here is something everyone should experience.
You'll be delighted to hear that it resides in Auburn - Opelika, 50 miles outside of the state capital, Montgomery.
With 4 hotels nearby, you won't have a problem locating one that satisfies your style. The Hotel At Auburn University and Clarion Inn & Suites University Center are both possibilities and are within 2 miles of Jordan-Hare Stadium.
For travelers hoping to save a few pennies, there are a couple of low-cost hotels in the vicinity. You don't need to look further than the Auburn Marriott Opelika Hotel & Conf Ctr at Grand National or the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites of Opelika/Auburn for comfort and a good price.
Look into staying at one of the area's luxury hotels to make sure that you get the most comfortable sleep in town. Have a look a the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Auburn Opelika and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Auburn - University Area for superior amenities.
Those spending time at Jordan-Hare Stadium often indulge in delicious coffees and treats at Amsterdam Cafe, only a short wander away. Famished travelers in need of a heartier dining experience should head to Moe's Southwest Grill, a restaurant that's also not far away. And finally, slurp down a cocktail and talk to some of the locals while you blow off some steam at Skybar Cafe.
Of course, there are also lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Jordan-Hare Stadium:
- Your vacation itinerary should feature an exploration of Auburn University, a popular educational institution with a vibrant campus.
- Make some time to see a stage production at Telfair Peet Theater and be entranced by the talented local actors.
- Arrange to visit the Donald E. Davis Arboretum to surround yourself with beautiful nature and discover the trees and shrubs displayed.
- Make your way to Jules Collins Smith Museum of Fine Arts and gaze at their admirable collection of impressive fine art.
- Chewacla State Park is a great spot to take a walk through natural settings and take some time out.
Our roster of Auburn - Opelika resorts and lodging furnishes everything you want, so you're sure to get options near Jordan-Hare Stadium that you'll enjoy. You won't be by yourself: Auburn - Opelika was a rather beloved place last year. All the secret pointers you're searching for you'll find just a click away. You can rest assured when reservation time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds endorsed their Auburn - Opelika hotel.
- "Presentable, fresh, and primed to receive you" is the end game for Auburn - Opelika hotels.
- The concierge services at hotels near Jordan-Hare Stadium will be wonderful which will only enrich your vacation to this stunning landmark.
- In search of spaces that are satisfying as well as fresh and tidy? You're on the right website.
Auburn - Opelika rooms received greater amounts of visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's understandable why. We see your favorite site in your future with Expedia's vast selection of hotels near Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Exciting Auburn - Opelika
There are still further activities to see and do in Auburn - Opelika once you've crossed Jordan-Hare Stadium off your timetable.
- Auburn - Opelika sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising amounts of reservations mean now is a good time to book.
- Auburn - Opelika also is on the ball when it comes to laying out the red carpet after you spend some time on its abundant excursions.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to top off the exploration right; when the sun rises, get educated about the territory's life story.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Auburn - Opelika, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Jordan-Hare Stadium. Bid adieu to the same old sights and usher in some new photo opportunities!