Kailua Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Kailua hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Kailua trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Kailua Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Kailua vacation deals
Top Hotels in Kailua
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 23, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2020
Top things to do in Kailua
Self-Guided Kayak Adventure
Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour
Self Guided Kailua Beach Adventure Day Snorkeling and Lunch
Kailua Beach Vacation
It's time to pack your suitcase and unwind by the ocean on a Kailua vacation. Stunning coastal vistas are plentiful on a trip to Kailua — Kailua Beach (1 mile (2 km) away) is the perfect example. We recommend basing yourself close by. If you're looking for more options, many visitors to the area also book Kailua vacation deals close to Kalama Beach Park and Kailua Bay Beach.
Things You Should Know About Kailua
- If you want to stay just moments away from the shoreline, see what's available at these Kailua beach hotels. You're sure to find a place to suit your style.
- Private vacation homes are also popular with many visitors to these parts. Lanikai La'i Hale 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Home and Hale Bali are great examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Kailua. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your cash in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Our Kailua things to do page is the perfect place to start planning your getaway to Kailua. Once you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 38,600 locals to find out more.
- Kailua Beach is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, check out our Kailua vacation deals.
What are the advantages of a road trip to Kailua?
There’s nothing quite like a Kailua road trip. And Expedia makes it easy for you to turn all those road trip ideas into reality. You can find cheap deals on hotels in Kailua or bundle your hotels with car rentals to save even more. With our Kailua packages, you’ll find hitting the highway for that road trip adventure is more affordable than ever.
How to plan a road trip to Kailua?
Planning a road trip can feel daunting, especially when you’ll be making multiple bookings for your itinerary. But you can find car rentals in Kailua and low rates on hotels all in one place— Expedia. How you plan your road trip depends on what’s important to you. People love to take road trips to experience the great outdoors, bond with friends or family and see more of the world. When planning, bundle your car rental and hotel into one discounted package to maximize savings on both. Or, leave room for spontaneity, booking what you need when you need it with our last-minute deals.
What to do on a road trip to Kailua?
When taking a road trip adventure, it’s best to plan how you want to spend your time on your road trip itinerary. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the best things to do in Kailua. You can book all the road trip activities on your Kailua wishlist, and even plan activities along your route as well.
How to rent a car for a road trip?
For an epic road trip, you'll need the perfect car. Renting a car for a road trip is the best option that doesn’t put miles or strain on your vehicle, and especially when it's also so affordable. Because when you book on Expedia, it doesn't need to be expensive. You can pick up a cheap car rental and head out to one of these incredible vacation rentals in Kailua. And when you bundle car rentals with hotel stays, you'll save even more on each part of your journey.