Those traveling to Kajansi are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 298 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kajansi
Places to visit in the larger region include Rubaga Cathedral, Kabaka's Palace, and Buganda Parliament. In the area, you'll also find Namirembe Cathedral and Gaddafi National Mosque.
As you start planning your visit to Kajansi, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 193 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Dreams Guest House is located in the heart of Kajansi. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Kajansi can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Protea Hotel by Marriott Entebbe is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Kajansi. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Entebbe can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Sheraton Kampala Hotel is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from central Kajansi. This 4-star hotel in Kampala features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Kajansi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Kajansi each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and July are often coldest, averaging 59°F