Visitors can enjoy all that Kalamaki has to offer including the beaches, bars, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Kalamaki
- The closest major airport is in Heraklion (HER-Nikos Kazantzakis), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kalamaki
A favorite place to visit in the city is Komos Beach. Additionally, you'll find Caves of Matala and Beach of Matala in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kalamaki. Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Kostas Rooms & Apartments - With a stay at this 2-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
Dressing for Kalamaki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Kalamaki gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 48°F