Visiting Kampong Bantayan
Visitors to Kampong Bantayan are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include 1 Borneo Hypermall and Likas Stadium.
- There are 312 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kampong Bantayan
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include 1 Borneo Hypermall and Likas Stadium. Additionally, you'll find Upside Down House and Tamparuli Suspension Bridge in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kampong Bantayan, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 16 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort & Spa is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the center of Kampong Bantayan. This 5-star resort in Tuaran features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Kampong Bantayan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Api-api Centre can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- The Klagan Hotel is located 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the heart of Kampong Bantayan. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kota Kinabalu can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.