Kaneville Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Kaneville, let us help you find a motel or similar property from more than 66 accommodations in the area. Simply use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or cost-effective amenities such as free parking and free airport transportation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of what Kaneville has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Chicago Premium Outlets, Hollywood Casino Aurora, and Arcada Theater.
Here are some of Expedia customers' favorite motels in the larger area:
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago - Naperville
- Located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the heart of Kaneville
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Super 8 by Wyndham Aurora/Naperville Area
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Kaneville is 16.8 mi (27 km) away
Red Roof Inn & Suites DeKalb
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the heart of Kaneville
Super 8 by Wyndham DeKalb IL
- 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Kaneville
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Kaneville
Here are favorite places in and around Kaneville:
- Chicago Premium Outlets
- Hollywood Casino Aurora
- Arcada Theater
These are parks and outdoorsy places nearby:
- Hudson Crossing Park
- Silver Springs State Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Raging Waves Waterpark
- Splash Country Waterpark
- Kane County Fairgrounds
Best Time to Visit Kaneville
Figure out the ideal time to visit Kaneville by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 16° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 37.68 inches in a year
How to Get to Kaneville and Around the Area
|Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage) ||Airport ||14.4 mi (23.1 km) |