Visitors can enjoy all that Batavia has to offer including the riverfront, shopping, and forests. The walkable and vibrant setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Chicago Premium Outlets.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Batavia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Batavia Depot Museum. Additionally, you'll find Chicago Premium Outlets in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Batavia, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 47 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chicago O'Hare South, IL is 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the center of Batavia. This 3-star hotel in Bensenville features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- The Westin Chicago Northwest is located 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Batavia. This 4-star hotel in Itasca features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Hilton Chicago/Oak Brook Hills Resort & Conference Center is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from central Batavia. This 4-star hotel in Oak Brook features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Batavia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Batavia gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F