Visitors can enjoy all that Karjaa has to offer including its museums. There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Karjaa
A favorite place to visit in the city is Antkarrgarden Museum. Additionally, you'll find Raseborg Castle and Ekenas Museum Center in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Karjaa, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 13 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Scandic Siuntio is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Karjaa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Siuntio can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Sea Front is 10 mi (16.2 km) from the center of Karjaa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ekenaes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotelli Lohja is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) from central Karjaa. This 3-star hotel in Lohja features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Getting Around Karjaa
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Raseborg Karjaa Station. Karjaa might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Karjaa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Karjaa each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F