Find Hotels in Raseborg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2017
Visitors can enjoy all that Raseborg has to offer including the glaciers and waterfront. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Raseborg, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Raseborg
The city's cultural venues include Ekenas Museum Center and Antkarrgarden Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Raseborg Castle to your agenda.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sea Front - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Raseborg
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Raseborg Karjaa Station. Raseborg might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Raseborg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 41°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Average annual rainfall for Raseborg is 1.22 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F