Find Hotels in Fiskars
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $261
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Those traveling to Fiskars are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fiskars
Places to visit in the larger region include Antkarrgarden Museum, Raseborg Castle, and Ekenas Museum Center. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Fiskars, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Sea Front is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Fiskars. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ekenaes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Martinpiha is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the center of Fiskars. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Lohja can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Villa Vanha Passi is 11.2 mi (18 km) from central Fiskars. This 3.5-star apartment in Ekenaes features free WiFi, free parking, and a sauna.
Dressing for Fiskars
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 53°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Fiskars each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F