Visitors can enjoy all that Kenmare has to offer including its parks. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenmare
A favorite place to visit in the city is Des Lacs National Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Kenmare, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but here are lodging choices around the area.
- MainStay Suites Stanley is located 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the heart of Kenmare. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Stanley can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Black Gold Suites Stanley is 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from the center of Kenmare. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Stanley can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Stanley is 29.5 mi (47.4 km) from central Kenmare. This 2-star hotel in Stanley features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Kenmare
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 44°F during the day and -1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 35°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of -1°F
- Kenmare gets about 18.50 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 2°F