Think of yourself strolling around the boulevards during your future holiday, noticing the buildings or the exquisite settings wherever you look. Still, North Dakota State Fairgrounds is one thing you're counting on most of all. The time has finally arrived to check it off your must-do list.
What Are Some Places to Stay Near North Dakota State Fairgrounds?
Hotels near North Dakota State Fairgrounds
If North Dakota State Fairgrounds is near the top of your to-do list, you'll probably want to know some more about it?
It is situated a mere 100 miles from Bismarck, the capital of the state, in Minot.
There aren't enough hours in the day, and that's probably why a lot of people stay near the action. There are 3 to select from. The Holiday Inn Minot - Riverside and Noble Inn are definitely good choices, and are only 2 miles from North Dakota State Fairgrounds.
Some of you will be relieved to discover that the general area offers some inexpensive hotels. A few places that should be on your list include the Holiday Inn Express & Suites South Minot and the Grand Hotel.
If you love to treat yourself, don't hesitate to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. Visitors who stay at the Staybridge Suites Minot or the Sleep Inn & Suites will encounter only the finest in amenities and comfort.
If you roam around the avenues near North Dakota State Fairgrounds, you will soon find yourself at Cinne Smiths. Have a coffee, devour some sweet treats and take in the distinctive sights and sounds. When hunger strikes, sit down for dinner at Kum & Go. This establishment is also close. And finally, start a fun night with some beers at Ground Round.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Sit on the grass and watch as the world goes by, run around with the young ones and leisurely lounge under the open sky at Roosevelt Park.
- Sit on the green grass and simply watch as the day pushes ahead, run around with the kids and leisurely lay under the open sky at Scandinavian Heritage Park.
- The sky's the limit at Dakota Territory Air Museum, a delightful adventure for both children and adults alike.
Our catalogue of hotels in Minot delivers everything you want, so you're certain to find accommodation near North Dakota State Fairgrounds that you'll fall in love with. You won't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of travelers last year. Need help deciding? All the inside information you're searching for you'll find right here. You can rest easy once booking time hits, too: explorers of all manner would recommend their Minot hotel to a family member.
- You'll find Minot hotels are always orderly and neat.
- As you might expect near such a marvelous landmark, the staff at hotels around North Dakota State Fairgrounds go above and beyond.
- You're in the correct place if you want room contentment as well as neatness.
We see your favored spot in your future with our diverse directory of hotels near North Dakota State Fairgrounds.
After North Dakota State Fairgrounds is realized, you'll still have lots to do in Minot.
- Minot sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but rising amounts of reservations mean today is the day to book.
- You'll see Minot also knows a thing or two about receiving its arrivals after you spend a day on its a full schedule of pastimes.
- Visit one of Minot's monuments, then head out on the town to end your adventure right.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and usher in more than a few new photo ops. Planning a visit to Minot is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near North Dakota State Fairgrounds from Expedia. Reserve now!