Picture yourself sauntering through the city center during your next getaway, staring up at the buildings or the exquisite landscapes everywhere around you. But Kennebec River Rail Trail is one draw you're especially looking forward to. You've wanted to escape there for a while, and the moment has finally come to tick it off.
Find Your Perfect Kennebec River Rail Trail Lodging
Hotels near Kennebec River Rail Trail
When you need to escape the downtown hustle and bustle, revel in the peace at Kennebec River Rail Trail.
It is situated in Augusta, the state's capital and a top destination for travelers all over the world.
Why drag the kids halfway across town if you can just stay 6 miles away from Kennebec River Rail Trail at one of 9 possible hotels? The Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Augusta and Maple Hill Farm Inn and Conference Center are some good choices.
If you're traveling on a tight ship, you'll find a few acceptable hotel options not too far away. The Hampton Inn Augusta and the Comfort Inn Civic Center are ones to keep in mind.
Hoping to enjoy a bit of luxury and prestige? You'll be thrilled to hear that the general vicinity has a few upmarket hotels. The Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn and the Senator Inn & Spa are well-known establishments that offer fantastic service and comfort.
Smell the aromatic scent of fresh coffee and nibble on a tasty treat at Vickery Cafe. This well-known eatery is the perfect stop-off point for travelers who plan to spend time at Kennebec River Rail Trail. If you are really hungry, savor the local fare at Little Caesars Pizza. To cap the night off, take one final walk and buy a couple of beers at The Gin Mill.
Not ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's lots more than just Kennebec River Rail Trail to do in the region:
- Glimpse how the population lived their everyday lives in times long ago with a trip to Masonic Hall.
- Interested in local politics? Find some time to see Old Federal Building. The events inside this iconic government building have had an enormous role in shaping the region across the years.
- Have a look around Governor Hill Mansion, a significant historic house that you are able to see from the inside.
- Visitors who are intrigued by the unusual should consider a trip to Cushnoc Archeological Site.
- Be sure to head to Old Fort Western and learn about its significant contribution to the region's past.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Augusta supplies everything you require, so you're certain to have options near Kennebec River Rail Trail you'll adore. Get hunting: Augusta experienced quite a few guests last year. Need help deciding? You're only a few clicks away from the insider info you're looking for. Once reservation time arrives, you can spend confidently: countless travelers would suggest their Augusta hotel to an office-mate.
- Seeking spaces that are relaxing as well as clean? You'll get it here.
- Rooms in Augusta lodging are fresh, clean, and set to welcome you in.
- The staff at lodging around Kennebec River Rail Trail provide awesome service, which can only improve your vacation to this marvelous site.
As you can see, it's understandable why Augusta suites received more visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. We see your desired site in your future with Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Kennebec River Rail Trail.
Fascinating Augusta Facts and Figures
There are still more things to do in Augusta after Kennebec River Rail Trail is done.
- Augusta hasn't been too prominent in the tourism handbooks, but it is beginning to gain in status.
- You will find Augusta also knows several things about welcoming its guests with a cordial hello after some hours spent on its abundant activities.
- Happen upon the perfect market to purchase some necessities and polish off a delectable supper of its hallmark ingredients.
You won't regret planning an escape to Augusta, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Kennebec River Rail Trail. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and wave hello to some astonishing landscapes!