Visitors can enjoy all that Kenwick has to offer including its art. Top sights around the area include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenwick
Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach, and WACA Ground are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Perth Mint and Kings Park War Memorial.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kenwick, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 296 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Westin Perth is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from central Kenwick. This 5-star hotel in Perth features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its comfortable beds and overall condition.
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges is 14 mi (22.5 km) from the center of Kenwick. This 4.5-star hotel in Fremantle features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Aloft Perth is located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Kenwick. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rivervale can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Hyde Park, 9.4 mi/15.1 km from the heart of the city, and SCITECH Discovery Centre, which is 9.7 mi/15.7 km away.
Getting Around Kenwick
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Kenwick Station or Kenwick Station. Kenwick may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kenwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- About 29.92 inches of rain falls on Kenwick each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F