Ketchikan Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Ketchikan with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Ketchikan hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Black Bear Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a private beach and in-room fireplaces. Customers like this 3-star bed & breakfast's comfortable rooms and room size.
- Pets are welcome at Edgewater Inn Restaurant & Marina. This hotel offers a marina and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Ketchikan. This motel provides guests with a restaurant and concierge services. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's property condition and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Ketchikan
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- April-June: the average is 62°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ketchikan is 141.26 inches
Exploring Ketchikan with Your Pet
Known for its riverfront and hiking trails, Ketchikan has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary and Settlers Cove State Recreational Site. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ward Lake and Totem Heritage Center.