Think of yourself in a brand-new place: you might think you'll be sauntering around the lanes, staring up at the lovely nature or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one thing you have been especially looking forward to: Shooting Point. For as long as you can remember, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and the moment has arrived to tick it off.
Where to Stay Near Shooting Point
Hotels near Shooting Point
Shooting Point is a relaxing spot offering a well-deserved reprieve from the bustle of daily life.
It resides in Lonavala, 35 miles from the hub of Pune. It makes for a great adventure.
If you'd prefer to stay somewhere close to Shooting Point, we've got you covered. You'll be able to find 5 places to rest your head within 2 miles. Consider the Della Resorts, the Fariyas Resort Lonavla and The Dukes Retreat. They are a quick 2 miles, 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
There is no need to spend every penny on your accommodation. Opt to stay at one of the convenient budget accommodation options that are in the surrounding area. The Upper Deck Resort and the Lagoona Resort are a few of the more popular establishments.
A great way to shift an already unforgettable vacation into the vacation of a lifetime is to book your stay at one of the area's high-end hotels. The Citrus Lonavala and the Sahil Sarovar Portico are popular options that offer high-class service and amenities.
Just 0.4 miles from Shooting Point, explorers will stumble upon Sunrise Hill (Hill Top Colony, Near khandala Lake, Opp. Zara Resort, Govt Rest House, Pune). Sit down for a delicious meal and organize your next trip.
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Shooting Point, there is plenty more to experience:
- Go for a stroll through Ryewood Park. Spend a few hours outdoors and take in the fresh, invigorating air.
- You'll be on top of the world and feel utterly euphoric when you arrive at Lion Point.
- You'll feel like a youngster again when visiting Adlabs Imagica, a theme park brimming with things to do.
- Most tourists enjoy seeing Karla Caves, an intriguing local cave.
- The damp, dark and fascinating local cave, Bhaja Caves, is an attraction you won't want to miss.
A number of tourists arrive at Shooting Point by train. It's only 0.5 miles from Khandala to this destination.
Our Lonavala rooms offer all that you need, so you'll surely find a place to stay near Shooting Point that you'll fall in love with. You will not be by yourself lots of sightseers stop here to retreat from everyday life. You can rest assured when reservation time arrives, too: countless guests would suggest their Lonavala hotel to a colleague. You can discover all the inside information you need right here.
- As you might hope near such a lovely landmark, the concierge service at hotels close to Shooting Point is grand.
- You're on the perfect website if you want spaces that are comfy in addition to clean.
- "Presentable, neat, and waiting to invite you in" is how Lonavala hotels operate.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Shooting Point.
Fascinating Lonavala Facts
You'll still have more to see and do in Lonavala once you've crossed Shooting Point off your timetable.
- Take a look at all the fun near Lonavala to really experience everything on offer in the vicinity.
- Use some hours to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon also notice Lonavala knows its stuff when it comes to laying out the welcome mat.
- Find an adorable market to get some keepsakes and stop off for a nice meal of its signature fare.
You won't regret paying a visit to Lonavala, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Shooting Point. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet more than a few new group photos!