Visitors to Kilbrittain are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Charles Fort and West Cork Model Railway Village.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kilbrittain
- The closest major airport is in Cork (ORK), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilbrittain
A favorite place to visit in the city is Kilbrittain Whale. In the area, you'll also find Charles Fort and West Cork Model Railway Village.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Seafield Farmhouse - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Kilbrittain
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 40.71 inches of rain falls on Kilbrittain each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F