Visitors can enjoy all that Kilmeaden has to offer including the gardens and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is House of Waterford Crystal.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Kilmeaden
- The closest major airport is in Waterford (WAT), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kilmeaden
House of Waterford Crystal is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Waterford and Suir Valley Railway Tour and Waterford Institute of Technology.
As you plan your vacation to Kilmeaden, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 40 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dawn House B&B is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Kilmeaden features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hillview Lodge is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Kilmeaden features parking and a 24-hour front desk.
- Viking Hotel Waterford is located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Waterford features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Kilmeaden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Kilmeaden gets about 32.01 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 36°F