Visiting Kirchberg in Tirol
Visitors to Kirchberg in Tirol are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, spas, and golf courses.
- You'll find 572 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kitzbuehel
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 42.4 mi (68.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 45.7 mi (73.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kirchberg in Tirol
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Gaisberg Cable Car, Hahnenkamm Ski Area, and Fleckalm Cable Car are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Aaart Foundation to your agenda.
In Kirchberg in Tirol, there are 83 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Alpenresidenz Adler - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean and comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Alexander - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Activ Sunny Hotel Sonne - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Getting Around Kirchberg in Tirol
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Kirchberg in Tirol Station. Kirchberg in Tirol might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kirchberg in Tirol
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Kirchberg in Tirol gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F