Visitors to Soell are sure to enjoy the ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and spas.
- You'll find 401 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kufstein
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 43.3 mi (69.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soell
Skiing is a top activity, and Hochsoell Cable Car is one place to visit. You'll also find Brandstadl Cable Car and Hintersteiner See Lake in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Soell. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Landhaus Strasser - Amenities at this hotel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Denggenhof - Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace.
- Hotel AlpenSchlössl - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Soell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Soell is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F