Visitors can enjoy all that Westendorf has to offer including the ski areas, golf courses, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 572 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kitzbuehel
- The closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 41.3 mi (66.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 46.4 mi (74.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westendorf
A couple of favorite places to visit are Golfclub Kitzbueheler Alpen Westendorf and Alpenrosen Cable Car. You'll also find Salvenaland Amusement Park and Hochbrixen Cable Car in the area.
In Westendorf, you'll find 63 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gasthof Aschenwald - With a stay at this 3-star pension, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Westendorf
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Westendorf Station. Westendorf might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Westendorf
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Westendorf each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 27°F