Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Belltown Inn is conveniently located within walking distance to major attractions in Seattle. Hotel is clean and setting is pleasing. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay in this hotel again if I will be visiting Seattle next time. Thank you staff!
My daughter and I stayed here for 5 nights. We were assigned a room right next to the elevator. I immediately wanted to change rooms, having had a terrible experience previously with elevator noise keeping me awake. My daughter rode the elevator up and down and I couldn't here anything. We kept the ...
Checked in, stayed for a night, and was very pleased with the hotel. The location was good and it has obviously been recently updated and renovated. The bed was very comfortable and the room temperature could be easily adjusted to a cooler temperature than most.
Pros: clean room, hard wood (like) floor Cons: internet was not available, even though they claimed that they had on the internet and on the road-side billboard. The bedding was uncomfortable.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Kitsap Peninsula hotel! Finding the right temporary home during your Puget Sound getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kitsap Peninsula. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Kitsap Peninsula hotels even let youbring several animals along for your stay.
- Puget Sound is not only pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Kitsap Peninsula has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Puget Sound has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Kitsap Peninsula is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?