Visitors can enjoy all that Kraton has to offer including the entertainment choices and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Kraton
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kraton
The city is notable for landmarks like Gumuling Well, Water Castle, and Kampoeng Cyber. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sasono Hinggil and Alun Alun Kidul.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kraton. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ndalem Diajeng Homestay is located in central Kraton. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Kraton can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ndalem Mantrigawen is located in the heart of Kraton. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Kraton features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
- ZEN Rooms Panembahan Kraton is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Kraton can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kraton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Kraton gets about 51.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F