Visitors to Depok are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, volcano viewpoints, and golf courses.
- You'll find 594 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Yogyakarta
- The closest major airport is in Yogyakarta (JOG-Adisucipto Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Depok
University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Yogyakarta State University and Gadjah Mada University. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Maguwoharjo Stadium and Hartono Mall.
In Depok, there are 160 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Yogyakarta Marriott Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Eastparc Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Satoria Hotel Yogyakarta - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Depok
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 75°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 73°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 44.41 inches of rain falls on Depok each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas September and August are often coldest, averaging 73°F