Find Hotels in L'Appelle
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that L'Appelle has to offer including its beaches. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Canouan Island (CIW), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in St. George's (GND-Maurice Bishop Intl.), 42.5 mi (68.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in L'Appelle
The picturesque setting of Anse La Roche Beach and Carriacou Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Belair National Park and Sandy Island.
As you plan for your vacation to L'Appelle, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Bayaleau Point Cottages is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star cottage in L'Appelle features free WiFi and free parking.
- Mermaid Beach Hotel is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hillsborough can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Carriacou Grand View Hotel is located within 1.9 mi (3.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hillsborough can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private pool. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for L'Appelle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 74°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 1.69 inches of rain falls on L'Appelle each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 74°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in L'Appelle?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in L'Appelle, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to L'Appelle?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Anse La Roche Beach?
What are some hotels with pools in L'Appelle?
Recent reviews of L'Appelle hotels
More trip options
- L'Appelle Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near L'Appelle Airports
- Hotels near Popular L'Appelle Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in L'Appelle
- More Popular Hotels in Carriacou and Petite Martinique
- Other Hotels near L'Appelle, Carriacou and Petite Martinique
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends