Visitors can enjoy all that L'Islet has to offer including the riverfront, restaurants, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. A top sight in the area is Le Massif de Charlevoix.
- You'll find 14 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Montmagny
- The closest major airport is in Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.), 53.3 mi (85.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in L'Islet
Le Massif de Charlevoix is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Club de golf Trois-Saumons and Musee de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Studios Vacances Marchant de Bonne Heure - With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for L'Islet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 42°F during the day and 2°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Average annual rainfall for L'Islet is 1.42 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°F