Those traveling to St-Aubert are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in St-Aubert
Places to visit in the larger region include Club de golf Trois-Saumons, L'Epopee de la Moto, and Musee de sculpture sur bois des Anciens Canadiens. You'll also find Eglise Saint-Jean-Port-Joli and Galerie d'art Coup de Coeur in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to St-Aubert, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 28 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Cap Aux Pierres is 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the center of St-Aubert. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Isle aux Coudres can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Hotel L'Oiseliere Montmagny is 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from central St-Aubert. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Montmagny can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Centre-Ville is located 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the heart of St-Aubert. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Montmagny can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for St-Aubert
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- St-Aubert gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F