Visiting La Rinconada
Travelers to La Rinconada will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in La Rinconada
Places to visit in the larger region include Ayampe Beach, Olon Beach, and Montanita Point. In the area, you'll also find Montanita Church and Montanita Beach.
As you start planning your visit to La Rinconada, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 59 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Rinco Ecuador is located in central La Rinconada. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Entrada can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Finca Punta Ayampe is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star lodge in Ayampe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for La Rinconada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- Average annual rainfall for La Rinconada is 1.46 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 69°F