Travelers to Entrada will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Entrada
Places to visit in the larger region include Ayampe Beach, Olon Beach, and Montanita Point. Additionally, you'll find Montanita Church and Montanita Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Entrada, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Rinco Ecuador is located in central Entrada. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Entrada can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Finca Punta Ayampe is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star lodge in Ayampe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Entrada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 70°F at night
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Entrada each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 69°F