Visiting Las Nunez
Visitors to Las Nunez are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 73 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Las Nunez
Places to visit in the larger region include Ayampe Beach, Olon Beach, and Montanita Point. Additionally, you'll find Montanita Church and Montanita Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Las Nunez, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Finca Punta Ayampe is located within 4.2 mi (6.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star lodge in Ayampe features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Samai Ocean Lodge - Spa is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Comuna San Jose can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
Dressing for Las Nunez
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Las Nunez each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F