Laconia Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 10 low-priced motels in Laconia among more than 183 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Laconia. Not-to-be-missed sights include Lake Winnipesaukee, Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook, and Gunstock Mountain Resort.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the tired traveler taking a road trip along the major roadways of America. Motel properties often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Laconia motels to choose from:
Super 8 by Wyndham Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of New Hampshire International Speedway and Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- You'll be located within 18 minutes of Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook by car.
Lazy E Motor Inn
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Lake Winnipesaukee.
Half Moon Motel & Cottages
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Lake Winnipesaukee.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a furnished balcony.
Weirs Beach Motel and Cottages
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Lake Winnipesaukee.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Laconia
Take time to check out the area's great live music and enjoy its scenic lakeside while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Laconia for its ski slopes, entertainment venues, and mountain landscape.
Here are some popular places:
- Lake Winnipesaukee
- Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook
- Gunstock Mountain Resort
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Opechee Park Cove Beach and Opechee Point Beach
- Lake Winnisquam
- Ahern State Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Funspot Family Fun Center
- Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad
- Highland Mountain Bike Park
Laconia is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Laconia
Figure out the ideal time to visit Laconia by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 80° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 66° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 44.13 inches in a year
How to Get to Laconia and Around the Area
|Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) ||Airport ||3.9 mi (6.2 km) |
|Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal) ||Airport ||22.3 mi (35.9 km) |
|Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional) ||Airport ||39.1 mi (62.9 km) |