Find Hotels in Tilton, NH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tilton, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, lakeside setting, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and mountain views. A top sight in the area is New Hampshire International Speedway.
- You'll find 122 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Laconia
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilton
The city's lakeside and mountain views provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Highland Mountain Bike Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlets Tilton is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you'll find New Hampshire International Speedway in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Tilton. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Suites Tilton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Black Swan Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tilton - Lakes Region - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Tilton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Tilton gets about 44.13 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F